About Me

My photo
I first started writing whilst doing an access course in 2005, completing an advanced higher. From there I went to study for a BA in Humanities & Social Science at Edinburgh University studying mostly History (favorite being Social History). Graduated in 2010 with a UG Diploma. Having completed 3 years with the open university studying Creative writing and Children's Literature, I graduated in 2014 with a BA Honours degree. In 2012, 'The Letter' was published in Flash Fiction World Vol 1. As a keen photographer I am currently working on a compilation of flash fiction using my own photos as prompts. Thanks for stopping by xxx please leave me a comment, all are appreciated, come on!! say Hi, stay a while and have some cake!!!xx

Tuesday 10 September 2013

September Flash A Day: Day 8: IDENTITY CRISIS


© Cassie Tillett

IDENTITY CRISIS

A saxophone sounded
is brass
not brass
the metal I'm made
of played with
a reed
a woodwind
didgeridoo bellows
is wood really
brass in season
when lips force
a rasp unseen
on the bandstand

©Mills Laine













No comments:

Post a Comment