About Me

My photo
I first started writing whilst doing an access course in 2005, completing an advanced higher. From there I went to study for a BA in Humanities & Social Science at Edinburgh University studying mostly History (favorite being Social History). Graduated in 2010 with a UG Diploma. Having completed 3 years with the open university studying Creative writing and Children's Literature, I graduated in 2014 with a BA Honours degree. In 2012, 'The Letter' was published in Flash Fiction World Vol 1. As a keen photographer I am currently working on a compilation of flash fiction using my own photos as prompts. Thanks for stopping by xxx please leave me a comment, all are appreciated, come on!! say Hi, stay a while and have some cake!!!xx

Wednesday 11 September 2013

September Flash A Day: Day 9: EDIBLE MEMORY

© Cassie Tillett

EDIBLE MEMORY

Cupcakes on an open stand      
creamy frosting
sponge a crumbling 
creative decorations
they’re resting on my special plate
lips smacking
flavour longing
lasting memories
now sitting in my fulfilled belly
gone but not forgotten

©Mills Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment