About Me

My photo
I first started writing whilst doing an access course in 2005, completing an advanced higher. From there I went to study for a BA in Humanities & Social Science at Edinburgh University studying mostly History (favorite being Social History). Graduated in 2010 with a UG Diploma. Having completed 3 years with the open university studying Creative writing and Children's Literature, I graduated in 2014 with a BA Honours degree. In 2012, 'The Letter' was published in Flash Fiction World Vol 1. As a keen photographer I am currently working on a compilation of flash fiction using my own photos as prompts. Thanks for stopping by xxx please leave me a comment, all are appreciated, come on!! say Hi, stay a while and have some cake!!!xx

Friday 13 September 2013

September Flash A Day: Day 10...FOR THE ATTENTION OF...



© Cassie Tillett
FAO.

13 September 2013

Miss Johnson
I know putting you on the window display rota in only your second week of working for Kimonos-R-Us, may have seemed a little ambitious. This decision was based on your extensive references in this department from some of the top named retail outlets from around the world.  It has come to my attention that on the morning of September 10th not only had you placed yourself within the display but also you were completely naked. Your supervisor June has indicated to me that you had applied to go on the television show ‘How to Look Good Naked’. I myself have not seen the show but my wife assures me it is a brave thing for you to have done, for this I congratulate you.
However, following this morning’s visit from the local constabulary and being issued with a large fine for indecent exposure.  I am afraid you’re fired!!

Yours
Mr Jones
(Owner & Manager) 

©Mills Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment