About Me

My photo
I first started writing whilst doing an access course in 2005, completing an advanced higher. From there I went to study for a BA in Humanities & Social Science at Edinburgh University studying mostly History (favorite being Social History). Graduated in 2010 with a UG Diploma. Having completed 3 years with the open university studying Creative writing and Children's Literature, I graduated in 2014 with a BA Honours degree. In 2012, 'The Letter' was published in Flash Fiction World Vol 1. As a keen photographer I am currently working on a compilation of flash fiction using my own photos as prompts. Thanks for stopping by xxx please leave me a comment, all are appreciated, come on!! say Hi, stay a while and have some cake!!!xx

Friday 6 September 2013

September Flash A Day: Day 6: THE TREE



© David Vale


THE TREE

She waits for me warmed
caressed by the sun
in mockled shadows
soft skin rests on
moistened pillows
of velvet moss
closed eyes awaken
long lost memories dancing
with fragrant breaths
of flowers in her hair
time becomes a distant friend familiar
she waits for me there

©Mills Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment