About Me

My photo
I first started writing whilst doing an access course in 2005, completing an advanced higher. From there I went to study for a BA in Humanities & Social Science at Edinburgh University studying mostly History (favorite being Social History). Graduated in 2010 with a UG Diploma. Having completed 3 years with the open university studying Creative writing and Children's Literature, I graduated in 2014 with a BA Honours degree. In 2012, 'The Letter' was published in Flash Fiction World Vol 1. As a keen photographer I am currently working on a compilation of flash fiction using my own photos as prompts. Thanks for stopping by xxx please leave me a comment, all are appreciated, come on!! say Hi, stay a while and have some cake!!!xx

Tuesday 4 October 2011

wise words

Wise words

Hold on, you’d say
So I did
Through everything
I did
Be strong, you’d say
So I was
With everything
I was
Care, you’d say
So I have
In everything
I have
Inspire, you’d say
So I try
For everything
I try
Love, you’d say
So I will
In spite everything
I will

1 comment: